The Sony FX3 is one of the best selling compact cinema camera released in early 2021. Sony FX3 is great for vloggers making movies and videos. To shoot better videos and movies, you’d better get a gimbal stabilizer for Sony FX3. Below are top recommended gimbal for Sony FX3 E-mount cinema camera:
The new released DJI RS 3 is currently best gimbal for Sony FX3 full frame cinema camera. It has been redesigned to be even lighter and sleeker than the Ronin RSC 2 gimbal at only 2.8 lb with a payload of up to 6.6 lb. This tiny gimbal is tough enough to support and stabilize a Sony FX3 with a 24-70mm zoom lens attached. With a larger full-color OLED display, a new fine-tuning knob, and greater stability, the RS 3 can become an essential part of your compact camera kit.
- Lightweight Design with 6.6 lb Payload
- Advanced 1.8″ OLED Touchscreen
- Instant Mode Switching
- Supports Wireless Image Transmitter
- Motion Control with Smartphone
- 12-Hour Operation Time, PD Fast Charging
- Fine-Tuning Knob on Tilt Axis
- Creative Functions Such as Time Tunnel
If you are looking for a lighter and cheaper gimbal, the DJI RSC 2 is the best choice for your Sony FX3. The DJI RSC 2 is designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras and supports up to 6.6 lb camera and accessories loads. The motors of the RSC 2 are 50% more powerful than those of the Ronin-SC, which is the predecessor of this redesigned gimbal. A key feature of the RSC 2 is a foldable design that allows for switching to underslung mode.
- Designed for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- 6.6 lb payload for camera and accessories
- Foldable into underslung mode
- 1″ OLED black-and-white display
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two NATO mounts for dedicated accessories such as a briefcase handle
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Integrated grip handle with built-in 14-hour batteries
- iOS 11+/Android 7.0+ companion app
- Time-lapse, panorama, Roll 360, and other creative functions
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
If you are looking for more professional gimbal for Sony FX3, for example, using some big and heavy lenses, the DJI RS2 is the best choice. The new DJI RS 2 is DJI’s redesigned follow-up to the Ronin-S gimbal with a payload of up to 10 lb. RS 2 can make Sony FX3 into professional-grade workflows. It’s about 25% lighter and more compact thanks to monocoque carbon fiber axis arms and a shorter grip handle with a smaller battery cartridge, although still with a 12-hour runtime. The RS 2 also has a 1.4″ full-color LCD touchscreen that allows you to access gimbal settings as well as features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse, which were previously accessible only via the companion mobile app.
- STABILIZATION: Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
- FILM MORE, PACK LESS: A 1kg gimbal with 4.5kg tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry. Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
- FULL-COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and use features of the Ronin app. Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
- MULTI-SHOOTING SOLUTION: Both RSA ports are NATO compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories and versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
- OUR BEST BATTERY YET: The BG30 grip has a max runtime of 12 hours, and can charge independently from DJI RS 2. DJI RS 2 employs a cartridge design for more secure battery mounting and faster swaps.
A follow-up to the Crane-2, the Zhiyun-Tech CRANE 2S has been highly upgraded to better suit the needs of filmmakers. Featuring a new-generation 9th Instune Algorithm that improves the responsiveness of each axis, the CRANE 2S is capable of stabilizing large cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K, Panasonic S1H, and Canon EOS 1DX Mark II along with accessories. (Please visit the Zhiyun website for a full list of compatible cameras and lenses.)
- 9th Instune High Axis Response Algorithm
- Large Camera Support: BMPCC 6K, S1H, 1DX
- Dedicated TransMount Transmitter Mounts
- Standard & Vertical Camera Mounts
This one is a powerful redesign of previous Zhiyun gimbals with the addition of detachable handle options, more powerful motors with a large 14.3 lb payload, an updated axis-locking system, external power input, and the ViaTouch 2.0 remote control system. The 55° angled roll axis allows you to fit your camera without blocking the view, and it is also modular so you can add an included extension arm to fit larger cameras.
- 14.3 lb Payload, Zoom and Focus Wheel
- Redesigned Detachable SmartSling Handle
- Updated Axis Locking System
- ViaTouch 2.0 Remote Motion Control
- Wider compatibility is the goal but flexibility is provided