The Google Pixel 4a is Google’s latest best selling smartphone released in 2020. Google Pixel 4a has a lot of great video features, is great for shooting videos and movies. In order to get better video quality, you’d better get a gimbal stabilizer for Google Pixel 4a. We have reviewed and tested latest gimbals for Google Pixel 4a, and below are top recommended ones:
The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is the best gimbal in the world currently. Osmo Mobile 3 was released in 2019, best gimbal stabilizer for Google Pixel 4a. It carries over most of the features from the previous Osmo Mobile model with many improvements. It’s lighter than its predecessor, it’s now controlled with the DJI Mimo app for iOS or Android, it supports larger smartphones, features a new Sport mode, utilizes hand gesture control and body shape recognition, and it now supports Bluetooth 5.0. The handle has been redesigned so that the ports are all accessible when charging, it can fold down for storage, and the handheld experience has been made much more comfortable and accessible at a 15° angle.
- Supports up to 3.5″ wide smartphones
- Foldable design with redesigned ports, handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour run-time / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread
The Freefly Movi Cinema Robot Smartphone Stabilizer brings all of Freefly’s experience and condenses it into a pint-sized, three-axis gimbal for just about anybody. The sleek form factor can be used with either one or two hands, and the smartphone clamp will hold phones up to 3.5mm wide. Once you’ve installed the app on your smartphone and secure the clamp, you’re free to capture smooth and stable footage using one of the customizable operating modes. Select between Majestic, Echo, Time-Lapse, Movilapse, Smartpod, and Orbit modes, depending on the shot you want to capture.
- Form factor designed for either one or two-handed operation
- Flat, rubberized base for setting down on flat surfaces while maintaining balance
- Wide clamp supports smartphones up to 3.5 inches in width
- USB-C port with fast-charging compatibility
- Powered by two 18650 lithium-ion batteries
- Bluetooth LE wireless connectivity
- Free iOS app for capturing video, gimbal control, and customizing settings
- Stow-lock sleep functionality
- 1/4″-20 thread for securing the Movi to your tripod or selfie stick
The Smooth-4 Smartphone Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech, in black, has been designed to provide cine-style functions to content creators using their mobile phones for video capture. The Smooth-4’s controls reduce the need to touch your phone’s screen, thereby minimizing unintended jostling while recording. A dedicated “Vertigo” function emulates the perspective-shifting, dolly/zoom effect dear to many filmmakers. Compared to the ZT Smooth-3, the Smooth-4’s controls are more ergonomically laid out and better labeled with icons. The Smooth-4 also has a significantly larger focus/zoom wheel, a PhoneGo mode for quickly grabbing the action, multiple time-lapse functions, and object tracking.
- Supports smartphones weighing up to 7.4 oz, and up to 3.35″ in height
- Large, cine-style focus/zoom wheel with a witness mark
- Use with the free, downloadable ZY Play app to control select iOS/Android phone functions
- “Vertigo” effect, and quick-response PhoneGo modes
- Multiple time-lapse and follow-mode choices
- 300° of pan, 240° of tilt, and 240° of roll
- Up to 12-hour runtime; ability to use an external power pack
- Can charge your phone while shooting
Moza Mini-MI is cheaper than DJI Osmo Mobile 3, yet also one of the best gimbals for OnePlus 8/8 Pro. Mini-MI keeps your shoots creative and on the move with the lightweight with a three-axis gimbal, fast startup, and wireless phone charging. The gimbal mount fits phones from 2.4 to 3.6″ wide, and the unit can be launched with the gimbal arm on the left or right side.
- Lightweight, three-axis gimbal; 165° pitch, 310° roll, and 360° yaw.
- Launches quickly and can be used with gimbal arm on left or right side.
- Eight follow modes including: all-locked, yaw-follow, roll-follow, pitch-follow, all-follow, roll-pitch follow, roll-yaw follow, and yaw-pitch follow.
- One-key re-center and one-key selfie/180° settings.
- Accessible joystick and dial wheel on handle provide simple control.
- The built-in 2100mAh lithium-ion battery lasts approximately ten hours.
- Gimbal can charge via an external source through a 5V 2A micro-USB port during shooting, and the phone mount can wirelessly power a supported smartphone.
- Control settings and functions with Moza Genie app such as photo, slow-motion, time-lapse, hyper-lapse, object-tracking, zoom, and panorama modes. A “professional” mode allows access to manual shutter, focus, ISO, exposure, playback, and white balance.
- Four 1/4″-20 female mounting threads for accessories.
- A micro-USB cable and a mini tripod are included.
A more advanced follow up to the G6 Plus, the G6 Max from Feiyu supports up to 2.6 lb—so, cameras like the a7S can be mounted—yet it weighs only 1.5 lb, in the G6 tradition, allowing for easier maneuvering. There’s a sliding quick release plate for efficient camera attachment, and an action cam adapter as well as a smartphone adapter are also included, hence the three-in-one aspect of the gimbal.
- 2.6 lb payload; compact and lightweight at only 1.5 lb
- Sliding quick release plate for camera attachment
- Includes smartphone and action camera adapters
- OLED display
- 280° tilt, 330° roll, and 360° pan
- Switchable to portrait mode for selfies, vlogging, and other applications
- Up to 9-hour built-in battery
- Select camera control via companion iOS/Android app
- Camera control using onboard buttons via connection over included control cables
- Time-lapse modes
- Inception mode
- 3-axis motor lock for easier balancing and storage
Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus – Check Price at Amazon
- Newly developed 3D “inception” Mode proudly present the updated Hohem gimbal stabilizer. This stabilizer features a newly developed “inception” Mode that would able to vertically rotate your phone 360° spontaneously when filming, giving you the master-like video-making experience. It is the all-in-one tool for storytellers like you.
- Updated sports mode & perfect balance updated sports mode allows you to shoot incredibly smooth shots even while going to extremes like running up & down stairs, cycling outdoors or traveling over rugged terrain. High performance motor realizes axis overlap & low angle shoot like a breeze. 3 axie’s Variable speed adaptation is extremely sensitive to hand movements. With this design, Hohem Gimble stabilizer transforms hard-to-watch, shaky footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- You can also be a professional director from fast moving action, like sports, to vlogs and interviews, to documentaries and independent features, the hohem’s design sophistication and convertibility make it a unique production tool. Aside from modes mentioned above, this tool features the basic zoom/focus control, all following/all lock/pan following/pan & tilt following modes & 3 ¼ Screw hole for accessories such as a tripod or a video light.
- Endless possibilities via “Hohem Gimbal” App enjoy controlling your filming tool both on your gimbal and in your iOS/android app today! Slow motion recording, Beauty retouching, 360°panorama, face/object tracking, time-lapse recording & panning mode changing can all be realized in your smartphone app.
- “Time-lapse” & up to 12H running time tracking face/object and recording all motions in a stable shot for up to 12H with the updated “time-lapse” Mode to create Dynamic effect, reflecting all movements of targeted objects throughout a day within seconds. Hohem I steady mobile+ gimbal stabilizer lasts up to 12H and can also charge your phone.
Smaller, more lightweight, the CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is designed for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.58 lb. (An optional mounting accessory is required for attaching action cams.) The compact design allows you to maneuver your camera more freely and for longer periods. It’s also easier to pack up with you and carry, whether nearby or when traveling. This aside, the CRANE-M2 provides the standard features that have made gimbals such a revolutionary addition to the world of camera supports.
- Compact, more lightweight design for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.6 lb (an action cam mount is sold separately)
- 360° pan, 310° tilt, and 324° roll rotation
- 7-hour runtime on a built-in battery
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- ZY Play iOS/Android app
- Special app features such as time-lapse, panorama, and slow-motion capture
- OLED display
- One-button quick release camera mounting system
- Scale marks and memory locks for balancing
- Hand strap, mini tripod, and other accessories included