The Apple’s iPhone SE 2020 is one of the best selling smartphones in the world. iPhone SE 2 released in 2020. Nowadays, more and more people are using iPhone SE 2 to shoot films and movies, in order to get better video quality, you need a gimbal stabilizer for Apple iPhone SE 2. We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals for iPhone SE 2, here are top recommended ones, see the details below:
The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 released in 2019 is the best gimbal stabilizer for iPhone SE 2. It carries over most of the features from the previous Osmo Mobile model with many improvements. It’s lighter than its predecessor, it’s now controlled with the DJI Mimo app for iOS or Android, it supports larger smartphones, features a new Sport mode, utilizes hand gesture control and body shape recognition, and it now supports Bluetooth 5.0. The handle has been redesigned so that the ports are all accessible when charging, it can fold down for storage, and the handheld experience has been made much more comfortable and accessible at a 15° angle.
- Supports up to 3.5″ wide smartphones
- Foldable design with redesigned ports, handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour run-time / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread
Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus – Check Price at Amazon
- Newly developed 3D “inception” Mode proudly present the updated Hohem gimbal stabilizer. This stabilizer features a newly developed “inception” Mode that would able to vertically rotate your phone 360° spontaneously when filming, giving you the master-like video-making experience. It is the all-in-one tool for storytellers like you.
- Updated sports mode & perfect balance updated sports mode allows you to shoot incredibly smooth shots even while going to extremes like running up & down stairs, cycling outdoors or traveling over rugged terrain. High performance motor realizes axis overlap & low angle shoot like a breeze. 3 axie’s Variable speed adaptation is extremely sensitive to hand movements. With this design, Hohem Gimble stabilizer transforms hard-to-watch, shaky footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- You can also be a professional director from fast moving action, like sports, to vlogs and interviews, to documentaries and independent features, the hohem’s design sophistication and convertibility make it a unique production tool. Aside from modes mentioned above, this tool features the basic zoom/focus control, all following/all lock/pan following/pan & tilt following modes & 3 ¼ Screw hole for accessories such as a tripod or a video light.
- Endless possibilities via “Hohem Gimbal” App enjoy controlling your filming tool both on your gimbal and in your iOS/android app today! Slow motion recording, Beauty retouching, 360°panorama, face/object tracking, time-lapse recording & panning mode changing can all be realized in your smartphone app.
- “Time-lapse” & up to 12H running time tracking face/object and recording all motions in a stable shot for up to 12H with the updated “time-lapse” Mode to create Dynamic effect, reflecting all movements of targeted objects throughout a day within seconds. Hohem I steady mobile+ gimbal stabilizer lasts up to 12H and can also charge your phone.
The Zhiyun-Tech Smooth-4 Gimbal Stabilizer is another best selling smartphone gimbal for iPhone SE 2. It has been designed to provide cine-style functions to content creators using their mobile phones for video capture. The Smooth-4’s controls reduce the need to touch your phone’s screen, thereby minimizing unintended jostling while recording. A dedicated “Vertigo” function emulates the perspective-shifting, dolly/zoom effect dear to many filmmakers.
- Integrated control panel design: Smooth 4 is designed with a slider on its control panel and a trigger button on its back, to easily recognize and switch between different gimbal modes. It can reduce the need to touch the screen, and help users control both the stabilizer and mobile camera directly with hot-key buttons. Has “Vertigo Shot” “POV Orbital Shot” “Roll-angle Time Lapse” buttons.
- Focus Pull & Zoom Capability: You can zoom in or out as you want to take close-up shots.By pressing the FN switch button, the handwheel is configured into a focus puller, helping you achieve high-precision focus changes in real time to create creative shots.
- PhoneGo Mode for Instant Scene Transition: Smooth 4 can respond to every delicate movement without delay without the need to worry about losing any shots.
- Time Lapse Expert: Smooth 4 can realize features such as Freestyle time lapse, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse, Slow-motion, recording lives and displaying the art of time flow.
- Object Tracking: Smooth 4 can produce smooth footage and also track objects including but not limited to human faces with much higher precision.
- Two-way Charging with Longer Runtime: Smooth 4 can run for 12 hours in a row. The battery indicator tells you how much power is left. The stabilizer can be charged by portable power source and the phone can be charged by the stabilizer via USB port on tilt axis.
- Powerful Motor: The motor power of Smooth 4 has increased by a large extent, making it compatible to phones of large sizes. Meantime, it can be used together with many accessories such as LED light and camera lens.
Feiyu VLOG Pocket Handheld Gimbal is a compact, lightweight at only 8.5 oz and allows you to mount up to a 7″ smartphone that measures between 1.6 to 3.5″ wide. The gimbal folds down using a tightening knob so you can easily pack it up and store it away.
- Supports up to 3.5″ wide smartphones
- Up to 8.5 oz load capacity
- Weighs only 9.6 oz
- Mechanical range: ±330° pan, 165° roll, 240° tilt
- Battery: up to 14-hour run-time / 9.6Wh capacity, 1300mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mount and tripod included
- Folds down for storage
- Panning, Lock, and Follow modes
Moza Mini-MI is cheaper than DJI Osmo Mobile 3, yet also one of the best gimbals for iPhone SE 2. Mini-MI keeps your shoots creative and on the move with the lightweight with a three-axis gimbal, fast startup, and wireless phone charging. The gimbal mount fits phones from 2.4 to 3.6″ wide, and the unit can be launched with the gimbal arm on the left or right side.
- Lightweight, three-axis gimbal; 165° pitch, 310° roll, and 360° yaw.
- Launches quickly and can be used with gimbal arm on left or right side.
- Eight follow modes including: all-locked, yaw-follow, roll-follow, pitch-follow, all-follow, roll-pitch follow, roll-yaw follow, and yaw-pitch follow.
- One-key re-center and one-key selfie/180° settings.
- Accessible joystick and dial wheel on handle provide simple control.
- The built-in 2100mAh lithium-ion battery lasts approximately ten hours.
- Gimbal can charge via an external source through a 5V 2A micro-USB port during shooting, and the phone mount can wirelessly power a supported smartphone.
- Control settings and functions with Moza Genie app such as photo, slow-motion, time-lapse, hyper-lapse, object-tracking, zoom, and panorama modes. A “professional” mode allows access to manual shutter, focus, ISO, exposure, playback, and white balance.
- Four 1/4″-20 female mounting threads for accessories.
- A micro-USB cable and a mini tripod are included.
Smaller, more lightweight, the CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is designed for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.58 lb. (An optional mounting accessory is required for attaching action cams.) The compact design allows you to maneuver your camera more freely and for longer periods. It’s also easier to pack up with you and carry, whether nearby or when traveling. This aside, the CRANE-M2 provides the standard features that have made gimbals such a revolutionary addition to the world of camera supports.
- Compact, more lightweight design for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.6 lb (an action cam mount is sold separately)
- 360° pan, 310° tilt, and 324° roll rotation
- 7-hour runtime on a built-in battery
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- ZY Play iOS/Android app
- Special app features such as time-lapse, panorama, and slow-motion capture
- OLED display
- One-button quick release camera mounting system
- Scale marks and memory locks for balancing
- Hand strap, mini tripod, and other accessories included
Use the Smooth-Q2 gimbal stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech to capture smooth handheld footage with your smartphone, and then store it in your pocket. This compact gimbal features a maximum load capacity of 9.2 ounces for phones up to 3.4″ wide, meaning it can handle larger smartphones such as the iPhone 11 Pro Max, or phones with accessories such as cases and add-on lenses. The gimbal automatically balances your phone, and it doesn’t require rebalancing when using a different phone.
- Quickly switches to vertical mode for a portrait-style look
- The powerful torque motor eliminates the need for counterweights with larger loads such as the iPhone 11 Pro Max or when using accessories
- USB Type-C port for charging the smartphone while shooting
- Object-tracking, motion-lapse, vortex, and time-lapse modes
- Charge your smartphone using the USB Type-C port while mounted
- Removable 4500mAh 21700 battery with 16-hour battery life and 3-hour charge time with a separately available charger
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows you to control the photo and video record functions of your smartphone camera without an app
- Uses the Zhiyun-Tech ZY Play app to transfer and edit video, change modes and settings, and upgrade the firmware