The OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro are OnePlus’s latest smartphone released in April 2021. It replaced the OnePlus 8/8 Pro. OnePlus 9/9 Pro are great for shooting videos, so in order to shoot better films with OnePlus 9/9 Pro, you’d better get a gimbal stabilizer. We have tested and reviewed latest gimbals for OnePlus 9/9 Pro, and you can take a look at below:
The new released DJI OM 5 is currently best selling smartphone gimbal for OnePlus 9/9 Pro. Portable and palm-sized with a built-in extension rod, a versatile companion that unlocks the full potential of your smartphone. Enjoy flawless selfies, super-smooth video, automatic tracking, and much more. A new ShotGuides feature even provides creative tips, empowering you to get stunning shots wherever you go. With DJI OM 5, get ready to master every shot.
- 3-Axis Stabilization
- Active Track 4.0
- Built-In Extension Rod
- Portable and Foldable
- Magnetic Design
The DJI OM 4 is another great smartphone gimbal for OnePlus 9/9 Pro. It carries over most of the features from the previous Osmo Mobile 3 model with many improvements. It’s more compact than its predecessor, features a magnetic smartphone mount, it’s even easier to fold down, it has a stronger motor with even more torque, and balancing is a snap. The gimbal can be controlled with the DJI Mimo app for iOS or Android, it supports larger smartphones, features Sport and Inception modes, utilizes hand gesture control and body shape recognition, and it supports Bluetooth 5.0.
- Foldable Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
- Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus Gimbal – Check Price at Amazon
The Hohem iSteady Mobile Plus Gimbal is another great gimbal stabilization for OnePlus 9/9 Pro. It features a newly developed “inception” mode that would able to vertically rotate your phone 360° spontaneously when filming, giving you the master-like video-making experience. It is the all-in-one tool for storytellers like you.
- Newly developed 3D “inception” Mode proudly present the updated Hohem gimbal stabilizer. This stabilizer features a newly developed “inception” Mode that would able to vertically rotate your phone 360° spontaneously when filming, giving you the master-like video-making experience. It is the all-in-one tool for storytellers like you.
- Updated sports mode & perfect balance updated sports mode allows you to shoot incredibly smooth shots even while going to extremes like running up & down stairs, cycling outdoors or traveling over rugged terrain. High performance motor realizes axis overlap & low angle shoot like a breeze. 3 axie’s Variable speed adaptation is extremely sensitive to hand movements. With this design, Hohem Gimble stabilizer transforms hard-to-watch, shaky footage into hypnotically smooth, professional footage.
- You can also be a professional director from fast moving action, like sports, to vlogs and interviews, to documentaries and independent features, the hohem’s design sophistication and convertibility make it a unique production tool. Aside from modes mentioned above, this tool features the basic zoom/focus control, all following/all lock/pan following/pan & tilt following modes & 3 ¼ Screw hole for accessories such as a tripod or a video light.
- Endless possibilities via “Hohem Gimbal” App enjoy controlling your filming tool both on your gimbal and in your iOS/android app today! Slow motion recording, Beauty retouching, 360°panorama, face/object tracking, time-lapse recording & panning mode changing can all be realized in your smartphone app.
- “Time-lapse” & up to 12H running time tracking face/object and recording all motions in a stable shot for up to 12H with the updated “time-lapse” Mode to create Dynamic effect, reflecting all movements of targeted objects throughout a day within seconds. Hohem I steady mobile+ gimbal stabilizer lasts up to 12H and can also charge your phone.
Smaller, more lightweight, the CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech is designed for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 1.58 lb. The compact design allows you to maneuver your camera more freely and for longer periods. It’s also easier to pack up with you and carry, whether nearby or when traveling. This aside, the CRANE-M2 provides the standard features that have made gimbals such a revolutionary addition to the world of camera supports.
- Compact Ultra-Portable Design
- For Cameras & Smartphones up to 1.58 lb
- 360° Pan, 310° Tilt & 324° Roll Rotation
- Six Operation Modes
- Supports Action Cams via Optional Mount
- 7-Hour Runtime on Built-In Battery
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- ZY Play iOS/Android App
- OLED Display
- One-Button Quick Release Camera System
Though replaced by DJI OM 4, the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 released in 2019 is still a great and cheap gimbal stabilizer for OnePlus 9/9 Pro. It’s lighter than its predecessor, it’s now controlled with the DJI Mimo app for iOS or Android, it supports larger smartphones, features a new Sport mode, utilizes hand gesture control and body shape recognition, and it now supports Bluetooth 5.0. The handle has been redesigned so that the ports are all accessible when charging, it can fold down for storage, and the handheld experience has been made much more comfortable and accessible at a 15° angle.
- Supports up to 3.5″ wide smartphones
- Foldable design with redesigned ports, handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour run-time / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mounting thread
- Redesigned Handle & Ports
- Folds down for Storage
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
- Convenient buttons and intuitive functions make Osmo Mobile 3 easy to use with just one hand, providing more versatility and freedom of movement.
The Zhiyun-Tech Smooth-4 Gimbal Stabilizer is another great smartphone gimbal for OnePlus 9/9 Pro. It has been designed to provide cine-style functions to content creators using their mobile phones for video capture. The Smooth-4’s controls reduce the need to touch your phone’s screen, thereby minimizing unintended jostling while recording. A dedicated “Vertigo” function emulates the perspective-shifting, dolly/zoom effect dear to many filmmakers.
- Integrated control panel design: Smooth 4 is designed with a slider on its control panel and a trigger button on its back, to easily recognize and switch between different gimbal modes. It can reduce the need to touch the screen, and help users control both the stabilizer and mobile camera directly with hot-key buttons. Has “Vertigo Shot” “POV Orbital Shot” “Roll-angle Time Lapse” buttons.
- Focus Pull & Zoom Capability: You can zoom in or out as you want to take close-up shots.By pressing the FN switch button, the handwheel is configured into a focus puller, helping you achieve high-precision focus changes in real time to create creative shots.
- PhoneGo Mode for Instant Scene Transition: Smooth 4 can respond to every delicate movement without delay without the need to worry about losing any shots.
- Time Lapse Expert: Smooth 4 can realize features such as Freestyle time lapse, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse, Slow-motion, recording lives and displaying the art of time flow.
- Object Tracking: Smooth 4 can produce smooth footage and also track objects including but not limited to human faces with much higher precision.
- Two-way Charging with Longer Runtime: Smooth 4 can run for 12 hours in a row. The battery indicator tells you how much power is left. The stabilizer can be charged by portable power source and the phone can be charged by the stabilizer via USB port on tilt axis.
- Powerful Motor: The motor power of Smooth 4 has increased by a large extent, making it compatible to phones of large sizes. Meantime, it can be used together with many accessories such as LED light and camera lens.
Feiyu VLOG Pocket Handheld Gimbal is a compact, lightweight at only 8.5 oz and allows you to mount up to a 7″ smartphone that measures between 1.6 to 3.5″ wide. The gimbal folds down using a tightening knob so you can easily pack it up and store it away.
- Supports up to 3.5″ wide smartphones
- Up to 8.5 oz load capacity
- Weighs only 9.6 oz
- Mechanical range: ±330° pan, 165° roll, 240° tilt
- Battery: up to 14-hour run-time / 9.6Wh capacity, 1300mAh
- 1/4″-20 tripod mount and tripod included
- Folds down for storage
- Panning, Lock, and Follow modes
Use the Smooth-Q2 gimbal stabilizer from Zhiyun-Tech to capture smooth handheld footage with your smartphone, and then store it in your pocket. This compact gimbal features a maximum load capacity of 9.2 ounces for phones up to 3.4″ wide, meaning it can handle larger smartphones such as the iPhone 11 Pro Max, or phones with accessories such as cases and add-on lenses. The gimbal automatically balances your phone, and it doesn’t require rebalancing when using a different phone.
- Quickly switches to vertical mode for a portrait-style look
- The powerful torque motor eliminates the need for counterweights with larger loads such as the iPhone 11 Pro Max or when using accessories
- USB Type-C port for charging the smartphone while shooting
- Object-tracking, motion-lapse, vortex, and time-lapse modes
- Charge your smartphone using the USB Type-C port while mounted
- Removable 4500mAh 21700 battery with 16-hour battery life and 3-hour charge time with a separately available charger
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows you to control the photo and video record functions of your smartphone camera without an app
- Uses the Zhiyun-Tech ZY Play app to transfer and edit video, change modes and settings, and upgrade the firmware