The AMD Ryzen 7 5700 and Ryzen 7 5700X are AMD’s mid-range desktop processors released in early 2022. AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X are great for gaming and home use. Looking for recommended motherboards for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X ? We have tested and reviewed latest X570, B550, X470, B450 motherboards, and below are top recommended ones for AMD Ryzen 7 5700 and Ryzen 7 5700X:
Best Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X Under $100:
GIGABYTE 400-series maximize your PC’s potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Ethernet LAN plus Dual band 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Dual PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe with dual thermal guards
- Alc1220 vb enhanced audio with WIMA capacitors. Support for 11AC 160MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gaps data rate. Intel WI-FI driver only support for Win10 64bit
- RGB Fusion with digital LED & RGB LED headers
- Smart fan 5 with fan stop
Powered by Ryzen 5000, 3rd Gen AMD® Ryzen™ processors, the ASUS Prime B450M-A II provides the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions with a robust power design, automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio.
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: M.2 support, 1 Gb Ethernet, and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-around system protection
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard connector for RGB LED strips, easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-capable hardware
Best $100 – $200 Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X:
Powered by the AMD B550 chipset, this motherboard supports third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket for high-end video games and content creation. The chipset takes full advantage of the large PCIe 4.0 data bandwidth to handle demanding tasks such as 4K live streaming, video editing, and gaming at high settings. Up to 128GB of dual-channel ECC DDR4 RAM, reaching 4400 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots to improve the system’s multitasking capabilities and speed.
- Robust Power Design: 12+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the latest high-core-count AMD CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth V5.1 and 2.5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2.1 (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, plus dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD) – one with PCIe 4.0 x4 connectivity, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Thunderbolt header
GIGABYTE X570 motherboards based on the AMD X570 Chipset provide full support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors. The all-new design is a testament to GIGABYTE’s dedication to design quality. GIGABYTE X570 motherboards offer a rich list of features such as support for PCIe 4.0 and USB Type-C interfaces on select boards, refined audio, high speed of Ethernet and latest standard of WIFI design, to fulfill users’ performance, audio, and data transfer needs. The new, advanced power and thermal design enables users to unleash the performance on AMD Ryzen 3000-series Processors, making the GIGABYTE X570 motherboards perfect for users looking to build the best AMD platform gaming system
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen/ 2nd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 12 plus 2 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced heatsink design with enlarge heatsink
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with single thermal guards
- Memory storage capacity: 1000 TB
The ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (Wi-Fi) AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It is currently best selling X570 motherboard for AMD Ryzen 5000 series desktop processors. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can run up to 4400 MHz when overclocked. For storage, it’s equipped with eight SATA III ports and two 22110 M.2 slots. There are two PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards, which can run at x16/x4 when both slots are filled, and another two PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel AC 9260 Wi-Fi 5, Realtek L8200A Gigabit LAN, and Realtek ALC S1200A 8-channel HD audio.
- Enhanced Power Solution: Military-grade TUF components, ProCool socket and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive Cooling: Active PCH heatsink, VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Next-Gen Connectivity: Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A / Type-C
- Gaming Networking: Exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet, Intel 2×2 802.11 ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, Bluetooth 5.0, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
Set the foundation of your next custom gaming-focused PC with the MAG B550 TOMAHAWK AM4 ATX Motherboard from MSI. The motherboard is ideal for the gaming enthusiast who wishes to have complete control over their build. The AMD B550 chipset sets the foundation of your build giving you get an AM4 CPU socket, four dual-channel DDR4 RAM slots, six SATA III ports, and two M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD slots all working together to give you enhanced system performance.
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz)
- On-board dual LAN: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting and extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors / 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences
- Premium Thermal Solution: Aluminum Cover with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2 ounce thickened copper
- Lightning Fast Game Experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2
Best $200 – $300 Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 7/5700/5700X:
The MSI MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI AM4 motherboard is MSI’s latest X570 motherboard specially designed for AMD Ryzen 5000 series desktop processor. MSI motherboards let you manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans. Total Fan Control allows you check your primary system characteristics in a simplified graphical interface. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series and 2000 G-Series desktop processors
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5100(OC) MHz
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN and Intel Wi-Fi 6E Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Lightning M.2: Running at PCIe Gen4 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
Featuring the AMD X570 chipset, this motherboard supports second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. Built to stay cool while delivering high performance, the Strix X570-I Gaming has two memory slots for up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching up to 4800 MHz when overclocked. The small form factor mini-ITX motherboard has two M.2 SSD storage slots in addition to four SATA III connectors. Install a graphics card into the available PCIe 4.0 x16 slot and your gaming PC will be ready for action. Other features include integrated HDMI and DisplayPort connectors for AMD Ryzen processors with Radeon Vega graphics. The motherboard also has an addressable Gen 2 Aura Sync RGB lighting header, a Gigabit Ethernet port, integrated 802.11ax Wi-Fi, and SupremeFX S122A 8-Channel HD Audio with a variety of customization options.
- Mini-ITX Form Factor
- AMD X570 Chipset
- Socket AM4
- 2 x Dual-Channel DDR4-4800 (OC)
- 4 x SATA III | 2 x M.2
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16
- SupremeFX S122A 8-Channel HD Audio
- Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 | Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 x HDMI | 1 x DisplayPort
The ASUS PRIME X570-PRO AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can run up to 4400 MHz when overclocked. For storage, it’s equipped with six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards, which can run at x8/x8/x4 when all slots are filled, and another three PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel I211-AT Gigabit LAN and Realtek S1200A 8-channel HD audio.
- Enhanced power solution: premium components provide better power efficiency
- 5-Way Optimization: one-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or gpu-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Asus Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved Memory overclocking.Operating System:Windows 10 64-bit
- Next-gen connectivity: supreme flexibility With PCIe Gen 4 support, Dual M. 2 support, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
The AORUS AMD X570 Pro WIFI Motherboard from Gigabyte is built on an AMD X570 chipset, supporting 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked to up to 4400 MHz. For storage, it’s equipped with six SATA 6Gb/s ports and two M.2 slots. It is also equipped with three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots and two PCIe 4.0 x1 slots. The Realtek ALC1200-VB codec provides up to 7.1-channel HD audio.
- Dual channel ECC/ non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- True 12 phases IR digital VRM with power stage. Bluetooth 5.0. Support for 11 axes 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate
- Advanced thermal design – Fins-array heatsink & direct touch Heatpipe
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with dual thermal guards
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 802.11Ax & BT 5 with AORUS antenna
- Amp-up audio with alc1220-vb
The MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset, supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked to up to 4400 MHz. For storage, it’s equipped with six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are two PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards, one of which runs x4 mode, and two PCIe 3.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel I211AT Gigabit Ethernet, Intel AX200 802.11ax Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and Realtek ALC1220 7.1-channel HD audio.
- ATX Form Factor
- AMD X570 Chipset
- Socket AM4
- 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4-4400 (OC)
Best $300 – $400 Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X:
The GIGABYTE X570S AORUS MASTER AM4 motherboard is GIGABYTE’s latest X570 motherboard designed for AMD Ryzen 5000 series desktop processors.
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5th Gen/ 4th Gen/ 3rd Gen/ 2nd Gen
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 14+2 Phases Infineon Digital VRM Solution with 70A Power Stage
- Advanced Thermal Solution with Fins-Array II, Direct Touch Heatpipe II, M.2 Thermal Guard III and Thermal Backplate
- Intel WiFi 6E 802.11ax & BT 5.2
The ASUS Republic of Gamers Strix X570-E Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset, supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked up to 4400 MHz. For storage, it’s equipped with eight SATA III ports and two M.2 slots. There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots for graphics cards and two PCIe 4.0 x1 slots for other PCI-based hardware. Other integrated features include Intel I211-AT Gigabit Ethernet, Realtek RTL8125-CG 2.5GbE Ethernet, Intel AX200 802.11ax Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and SupremeFX S1220 8-channel HD audio.
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 headers
- Comprehensive cooling: Active PCH heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header
- Gaming connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and features dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) with MU-MIMO, and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
AMD B550 Ryzen AM4 ATX Gaming motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, 16 power stages, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), two onboard M.2 slots and four additional M.2 slots on the bundled ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting. Specially designed for AMD Ryzen 5000 series desktop processors.
- Best gaming connectivity: PCIe® 4.0-ready, two onboard M.2 slots and four additional M.2 slots on the bundled ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® plus HDMI™ 2.1 and DisplayPort™ 1.2 output
- Robust power solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Comprehensive cooling: Actively cooled VRM heatsinks with L-shaped heatpipe and integrated aluminum I/O cover, plus dedicated M.2 heatsinks
- Superfast networking: Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Intuitive software: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-Code and FlexKey
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: Audio USB Type-C®, AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS® Sound Unbound™ and Sonic Studio III for immersive audio
Best Motherboards for AMD Ryzen 7 5700/5700X Over $400:
The new ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570s ATX motherboard is ASUS’s newest motherboard specially designed for AMD Ryzen 5000 series desktop processors. It supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.
- Comprehensive thermal design: Passive chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsinks and ROG Water Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution 14+2 TI power stages rated for 90A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst VI software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards. Utilizing 3rd Gen Ryzen processors, MSI X570S motherboards feature latest Lightning Gen 4 M.2 which is the fastest onboard storage solution on the market with up to 64 Gb/s transfer speed. 2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
- Supports DDR4 Memory, Dual Channel 5300(OC) MHz+
- Extreme Power Design: Direct 16+2+1 phases with 90A Smart Power Stage and dual CPU power connectors to unleash the maximum performance
- Quadruple M.2 Connectors: Onboard 4x M.2 connectors for the maximum storage performance with Lightning Gen 4 solution
- Premium Thermal Solution: Aluminum Cover, VRM Heat-pipe, 7W/mK thermal pads, Double-sided M.2 Shield Frozr and MOSFET Baseplate