Like ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi), the ROG Strix X570-E ATX motherboard is another best selling X570 gaming motherboard for Ryzen 3000 series and 5000 series CPUs (Such as 5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X, 5700G, 5600G). It has four memory slots for up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can be overclocked up to 4400 MHz. Looking for recommended RAM for ASUS ROG Strix X570-E ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for ASUS ROG Strix X570-E ATX Motherboard:
1. CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18 LED Desktop Memory – Check Price at Amazon
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple. Take control with corsair iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your Corsair products with Light LINK. A custom designed PCB provides the highest signal quality for the best level of performance and stability on the latest AMD and Intel DDR4 motherboards, while specially screened ICs unlock superior overclocking.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory
- Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times
Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance. The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z RGB Series, Model: F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
- 32GB kit containing 4 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL18 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- ECC: No, Quad Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability.
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest AMD DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds
Born to outperform, the G.SKILL Ripjaws V series memory modules are great for DIY professionals and power users seeking first-class performance, reliability and overclocking potential from their powerhouses. Crafted from the finest components with superior craftsmanship, and through rigorous testing, the Ripjaws V measures up to your performance expectations of every aspect, while the arresting, thermally-optimized heat spreader steals attention. And multiple vibrant color options offer you the best match to your taste and your rig.
- Capacity 32GB (2 x 16GB), Type 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM,
- Speed DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600), Cas Latency 16, Timing 16-18-18-38
- Voltage 1.35V
- ECC No, Buffered/Registered Unbuffered, Multi-channel Kit Dual Channel Kit Chipset Intel Z170 Platform, Color Black, Heat Spreader Yes, Recommend Use High Performance or Gaming Memory
Ramp up your gaming experience by installing the 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3600 MHz UDIMM Gaming Desktop Memory Kit into your desktop computer. Featuring a low-profile design for small form factor systems and black anodized aluminum heatsinks, this 32GB memory kit includes two 16GB 288-pin DDR4-3600 non-ECC unbuffered DIMMs (UDIMM) to help drive your games and applications. Increased memory will help complex games and large levels load faster. The extra space also allows you to run demanding applications, multitask, and edit large photos and videos more efficiently. This memory kit has 16-18-18-38 latency timings, a 1.35V voltage requirement, and is tested to work with both AMD and Intel motherboards.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 3600 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 16-18-18-38 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
- Low Profile