CyberPowerPC is one of the best selling gaming PC brands in these years. CyberPowerPC is great for gaming and everyday’s use. Looking for memory upgrade for CyberPowerPC ? We have reviewed and tested latest RAM, and below are top recommended ones for CyberPowerPC:
Looking for high-end RAM for your CyberPowerPC ? The G.Skill Trident Z RGB series should be the best choice. Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance. The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z RGB Series, Model: F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
- 32GB kit containing 4 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL18 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- ECC: No, Quad Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability.
2. CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200 Desktop Memory Model – Check Price at Amazon/Newegg/Walmart The CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory is one of the best selling RAM for CyberPower PC. It lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt
3. G.SKILL 16GB (2 x 8GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200MHz – Check Price at Amazon/Newegg/Walmart Ripjaws V series is the newest DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel Core processors. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade. Features:
- 16GB Dual Channel memory kit – two matched 8GB modules
- Full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- PC4-25600 specification, rated to operate at speeds up to 3200MHz
- 288-pin DDR4 memory, equipped with G.Skill Ripjaws V Black Heatsinks for improved heat dissipation
4. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 – Check Price at Amazon/Newegg/Walmart Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
5. TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 Desktop Memory Module – Check Price at Amazon
T-FORCE VULCAN Z is designed for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. The heat spreader is formed by the punch-press process with a 0.8mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with an electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive.
- Simple design to perfectly protect the cooling module
- High thermal conductive adhesive
- Supports Intel & AMD motherboards
- Selected high-quality IC
6. Patriot Viper Elite Series 16GB (2×8GB) DDR4 3200 Memory Kit – Check Price at Amazon
Delivering speeds up to 3200 MHz, Patriot Viper Elite Series 16GB kit is a plug-and-play memory upgrade designed to improve your computer’s start-up times, overall responsiveness, and ability to handle data-intensive applications. The modules are non-ECC and unbuffered, feature a tested CAS latency of 16 and a power rating of 1.35V, and work on systems with 288-pin DIMM slots and a DDR4-enabled chip.
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) Capacity
- 3200 MHz Clock Speed
- 16-18-18-36 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
- Supports XMP 2.0 Profiles
- Aluminum Heatshield