The NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060 are best selling GPUs for gaming and home use. To build a PC with these GPUs, you should get high performance memory. Currently, you can choose from DDR5 RAM and DDR4 RAM depending on what motherboard you use. We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060:
Best DDR5 RAM for GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060:
Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the latest G.SKILL flagship series designed for ultra-high extreme performance on next-gen DDR5 platforms. Featuring a sleek and streamlined aluminum heatspreader design, available in metallic silver or matte black, the Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the ideal choice for gamers, overclockers, content creators, and enthusiasts to build a high-performance system.
- Trident Z5 RGB Series, designed specifically for Intel Z690 and newer
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z5 RGB
- 32GB kit containing 2 x 16GB modules, DDR5, 288-Pin, 1.30V
- ECC: No, Dual Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 3.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 RAM is another great desktop memory. Push the limits of performance with CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 Memory optimized for Intel®, taking advantage of higher frequencies and greater capacities of DDR5, precisely controlled via CORSAIR iCUE software. In the many-core era, the unprecedented processing speed of DDR5 ensures your high-end CPU gets data quickly with ease. Whether you are gaming, creating content, opening 100 tabs, or multi-tasking, your PC can power through complex tasks faster than ever before.
- DDR5 5200 (PC5 41600)
- Timing 38-38-38-84
- CAS Latency 38
- Voltage 1.25V
Crank up performance with the 32GB DDR5 4800 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Crucial. Featuring two 16GB DIMMs for a total capacity of 32GB, this memory kit delivers a 4800 MHz clock speed with 40-39-39 timings. Unbuffered and non-ECC, this 288-pin UDIMM operates on 1.1V of power.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 4800 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 40-39-39 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
Best DDR4 RAM for GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060:
Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance. The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z RGB Series, Model: F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
- 32GB kit containing 4 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL18 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- ECC: No, Quad Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability.
CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR4 Memory optimized for Intel motherboards redefines premium DDR4 memory, with timeless iconic design, superior craftsmanship and aluminum construction that’s built to last. Powered by tightly-screened high-frequency memory chips, DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB ensures high frequency performance with generous room for overclocking thanks to a custom PCB cooled by CORSAIR’S patented DHX cooling technology.
- Iconic and refined DOMINATOR PLATINUM design perfectly complements the world’s best PCs, for unmistakable high-end system builds.
- Hand-sorted, tightly-screened memory chips ensure high frequency performance and tight response times, with overclocking headroom to spare.
- DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB’s construction combines precision die-casting and anodization to create premium memory that’s built to last.
- 12 ultra-bright, individually addressable CAPELLIX RGB LEDs per module illuminate your PC with spectacular customizable lighting and low power consumption.
- Patented DHX cooling system embeds the heatspreader directly into the PCB, pulling heat away from the modules and allowing DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB to stay cool even under extreme loads.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting control synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, and keeps you informed with real-time temperature and frequency readings.
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest AMD DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds
Ramp up your gaming experience by installing the 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3600 MHz UDIMM Gaming Desktop Memory Kit into your desktop computer. Featuring a low-profile design for small form factor systems and black anodized aluminum heatsinks, this 32GB memory kit includes two 16GB 288-pin DDR4-3600 non-ECC unbuffered DIMMs (UDIMM) to help drive your games and applications. Increased memory will help complex games and large levels load faster. The extra space also allows you to run demanding applications, multitask, and edit large photos and videos more efficiently. This memory kit has 16-18-18-38 latency timings, a 1.35V voltage requirement, and is tested to work with both AMD and Intel motherboards.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 3600 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 16-18-18-38 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
- Low Profile