The NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3090, RTX 3080 Ti, and RTX 3080 are high-end GPUs in the world. To build a powerful PC with these GPUs, you should also get high performance memory. Currently, you can choose from DDR5 RAM and DDR4 RAM depending on what motherboard you use. We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for GeForce RTX 3090, RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3080:
Best DDR5 RAM for GeForce RTX 3090, RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3080:
Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the latest G.SKILL flagship series designed for ultra-high extreme performance on next-gen DDR5 platforms. Featuring a sleek and streamlined aluminum heatspreader design, available in metallic silver or matte black, the Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the ideal choice for gamers, overclockers, content creators, and enthusiasts to build a high-performance system.
- Trident Z5 RGB Series, designed specifically for Intel Z690 and newer
- 32GB kit containing 2 x 16GB modules, DDR5-6000, 288-Pin at 1.35V
- ECC: No, Dual Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 3.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability
CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 desktop memory is another great high-end DDR5 RAM released in 2022. With CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB DDR5 RAM, you can unlock even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and better performance.
- Welcome to the Cutting-Edge of Performance: Push the limits of your system like never before with DDR5 memory, unlocking even faster frequencies, greater capacities, and better performance.
- Do it All, and Do it Faster: As modern CPUs feature more and more cores, the unprecedented speed of DDR5 ensures your high-end CPU gets data quickly, enabling faster processing, rendering, and buffering than ever before.
- Onboard Voltage Regulation: Makes for easier, finely-tuned, and more stable overclocking through CORSAIR iCUE software than ever.
- Patented CORSAIR DHX Cooling: Keeps DDR5 temperatures down by cooling both the ICs and the ground plane of the PCB itself with its own dedicated heatspreader, ensuring high performance even under extreme loads.
- Custom Intel XMP 3.0 Profiles: Customize and save your own XMP profiles via iCUE to tailor performance by app or task for greater efficiency.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Enables dynamic RGB lighting control synchronized across your entire iCUE setup, real-time temperature and frequency readings, onboard voltage regulation, and custom XMP profiles.
- World-Renowned Style and Design: DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 combines precision forged aluminum, die-casting, and anodization, complementing the most powerful and refined high-end system builds.
The TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 memory is another top rated DDR5 RAM for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs. It delivers a refreshing visual experience and continues to offer the 120° ultra-wide lighting and clean geometric silhouette. Supports the one-click overclocking technology; users can experience ultra-fast overclocking speeds at a single click. Supports on-die ECC, which offers error correction and detection to ensure that system stability is not compromised for performance.
- RGB Colors & 120° Ultra-Wide Lighting
- Power Management ICs (PMICs) Equipped for Stable, Efficient Power Usage
- Strengthened PMIC Cooling Design
- On-die ECC for Stable System
- High-Quality ICs Selected for Stability & Reliability
- Equipped with Smart RGB IC Controller that Supports Various Lighting Effect Software
Crank up performance with the 32GB DDR5 4800 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Crucial. Featuring two 16GB DIMMs for a total capacity of 32GB, this memory kit delivers a 4800 MHz clock speed with 40-39-39 timings. Unbuffered and non-ECC, this 288-pin UDIMM operates on 1.1V of power.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 4800 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 40-39-39 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
Best DDR4 RAM for GeForce RTX 3090, RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3080:
Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance. The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z RGB Series, Model: F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
- 32GB kit containing 4 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL18 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- ECC: No, Quad Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability.
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest AMD DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds
Ramp up your gaming experience by installing the 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3600 MHz UDIMM Gaming Desktop Memory Kit into your desktop computer. Featuring a low-profile design for small form factor systems and black anodized aluminum heatsinks, this 32GB memory kit includes two 16GB 288-pin DDR4-3600 non-ECC unbuffered DIMMs (UDIMM) to help drive your games and applications. Increased memory will help complex games and large levels load faster. The extra space also allows you to run demanding applications, multitask, and edit large photos and videos more efficiently. This memory kit has 16-18-18-38 latency timings, a 1.35V voltage requirement, and is tested to work with both AMD and Intel motherboards.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 3600 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 16-18-18-38 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
- Low Profile
4. TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 Desktop Memory Module – Check Price at Amazon
T-FORCE VULCAN Z is designed for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. The heat spreader is formed by the punch-press process with a 0.8mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with an electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive.
- Simple design to perfectly protect the cooling module
- High thermal conductive adhesive
- Supports Intel & AMD motherboards
- Selected high-quality IC