The Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER AM4 ATX gaming motherboard is one of the top selling X570 gaming motherboard for Ryzen 3000 series, 5000 series CPUs (5950X, 5900X, 5800X, 5600X, 5700G, 5600G). Like ASUS Dark Hero, this motherboard is great for high-end gaming. Looking for recommended RAM for Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended one for Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER Motherboard:
Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance. The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z RGB Series, Model: F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
- 32GB kit containing 4 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL18 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- ECC: No, Quad Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance or Gaming Memory
- Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability.
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest AMD DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom
- VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds
Ramp up your gaming experience by installing the 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3600 MHz UDIMM Gaming Desktop Memory Kit into your desktop computer. Featuring a low-profile design for small form factor systems and black anodized aluminum heatsinks, this 32GB memory kit includes two 16GB 288-pin DDR4-3600 non-ECC unbuffered DIMMs (UDIMM) to help drive your games and applications. Increased memory will help complex games and large levels load faster. The extra space also allows you to run demanding applications, multitask, and edit large photos and videos more efficiently. This memory kit has 16-18-18-38 latency timings, a 1.35V voltage requirement, and is tested to work with both AMD and Intel motherboards.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 3600 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 16-18-18-38 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
- Low Profile
4. TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3600MHz (PC4-28800) CL18 Desktop Memory Module – Check Price at Amazon
T-FORCE VULCAN Z is designed for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. The heat spreader is formed by the punch-press process with a 0.8mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with an electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive.
- Simple design to perfectly protect the cooling module
- High thermal conductive adhesive
- Supports Intel & AMD motherboards
- Selected high-quality IC