Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the most popular PC game in the world. The minimum RAM requirement is 8GB. So if you need enjoying play CODWarzone, you’d better get 16GB RAM. Below are top recommended RAM for Warzone PC, take a look at below:
1. CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200 Desktop Memory Model – Check Price at Amazon/Newegg/Walmart The CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory is one of the best selling RAM for Warzone PC. It lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt
2. G.SKILL 16GB (2 x 8GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200MHz – Check Price at Amazon/Newegg/Walmart Ripjaws V series is the newest DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel Core processors. Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade. Features:
- 16GB Dual Channel memory kit – two matched 8GB modules
- Full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- PC4-25600 specification, rated to operate at speeds up to 3200MHz
- 288-pin DDR4 memory, equipped with G.Skill Ripjaws V Black Heatsinks for improved heat dissipation
3. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 – Check Price at Amazon/Newegg/Walmart Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
4. Patriot Viper Elite Series 16GB (2×8GB) DDR4 3200 Memory Kit – Check Price at Amazon
Delivering speeds up to 3200 MHz, Patriot Viper Elite Series 16GB kit is a plug-and-play memory upgrade designed to improve your computer’s start-up times, overall responsiveness, and ability to handle data-intensive applications. The modules are non-ECC and unbuffered, feature a tested CAS latency of 16 and a power rating of 1.35V, and work on systems with 288-pin DIMM slots and a DDR4-enabled chip.
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) Capacity
- 3200 MHz Clock Speed
- 16-18-18-36 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
- Supports XMP 2.0 Profiles
- Aluminum Heatshield