The Sony a7 IV is Sony’s new released best selling full frame mirrorless camera. Sony a7 IV is ultimate camera for most photographers. Looking for recommended wireless remote control for Sony a7 IV ? We have tested and reviewed latest wireless remote controls, and below are top recommended ones for Sony a7 IV:
The Sony RMT-P1BT Wireless Remote Commander is currently best wireless remote control for Sony a7 IV. It uses Bluetooth connectivity for adjusting certain camera settings and releasing the camera’s shutter within a 16.4′ range. The sleek commander incorporates +/- buttons for adjusting focus, recording, and power/digital zoom functions. Two assignable AF-ON and C1 buttons mirror the set functions of the same-named buttons on the camera body. A lock switch prevents accidental settings changes when the remote is not in use. An LED indicator light shows the shutter, recording, or AF status. The device is dust and moisture resistant to suit its use in trying environments.
- Remote Camera Control
- For Select Sony Cameras
- Bluetooth Wireless Connection
- Wireless Range: 16.4′
- Focus, Shutter, Record, Zoom Adjustment
- Two Assignable Buttons
- Lock Switch
- LED Indicator Light
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
2. AODELAN Camera Wireless Remote Control Remote Shutter Commander – Check Price at Amazon
- For image shooting and video recording: This Sony camera remote control supports shooting still images and shooting videos. It requires no line of sight to the camera with operating range up to 10m/32.8ft
- Individual functional buttons: It incorporates +/- buttons for adjusting focus /digital zoom functions, a shutter release button, a REC (record) button and has two assignable buttons—AF-ON and C1 button, which are same as the AF-ON and C1 button on camera
- Focus Control and Zoom Control: Changing the distance to the subject wirelessly with Zoom buttons on remote, so that avoid vibrations caused by physically touching cameras. Focus is great for macro photography and utilize focus stacking.
- Long exposure function available: when Camera was set to BULB exposure, press the shutter release button to start the exposure, press the button again to end the exposure