The Sony a6400 and a6600 is Sony’s latest best selling APS-C mirrorless cameras released in 2019. Like Canon’s EOS M50, a6400 and a6600 are great for vlogging and video recording. In order to get better video quality, you’d better get a microphone for Sony a6400 and a6600. We have tested and reviewed latest microphones, and below are top recommended ones for Sony a6400 and a6600:
The Sony ECM-W2BT brings vloggers, YouTubers, journalists, and content creators using Sony cameras with digital MI interfaces a flexible and easy-to-use true-wireless microphone system featuring advanced Bluetooth technology for high-quality audio and reliable, low-latency performance.
- For Vlogs, Interviews, Videos & YouTube
- Stable, Interference-Free Wireless
- Clip-On Transmitter/Mic with 3.5mm Input
- Compact MI Shoe-Mount Receiver with Mic
- Dialog, Interview & VO Pickup Options
- Power & Digital Audio via MI Interface
- 3 Hr Rechargeable Batteries, 9 Hr via MI
- Dust and Moisture Resistant
- 650′ Range
Equipped with expanded power options, extended tonal control, and a redesigned windscreen in a smaller footprint than the VideoMic Pro, the Rode VideoMic Pro+ is optimal for mobile journalists, vloggers, budget filmmakers, and run-and-gun shooters in need of a flexible camera-mount shotgun mic that’s also at home on a boompole.
- Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
- Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
- Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze – plus it won’t get lost.
- Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
- Digital Switching – will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Sony ECM-XYST1M Stereo Microphone is compatible with Handycam camcorders, Cyber-Shot cameras, Alpha/NEX cameras, and any other camera that has a Sony Multi Interface Shoe. The Multi Interface Shoe passes the audio directly to your camera, so no additional cable is required. For use with cameras that don’t have a Multi Interface Shoe, you can connect the microphone to the mic input jack on your camera using an included stereo mini-jack cable. The directional angle of the mic capsules can me manually adjusted from 0° to 120°, allowing you to fine-tune your audio capture according to the setting. Plus, an included windscreen enhances audio quality further by cutting down on wind noise pickup.
- Compatible with Handycam camcorders, Cyber-shot cameras and Alpha cameras with Multi Interface Shoe
- High quality sound recording with wide frequency band.Adjust the directional angle of the microphone by hand according to the sound source.
- Adjust recording range from 0 or 120 degrees
- Attach via supplied mic terminal cable
Switch from using the built-in mic on your camera or portable recorder to the Rode VideoMicro ultracompact camera-mount shotgun microphone for improved sound quality and wind noise reduction without adding heft to your rig. Since it runs on plug-in power and has no controls or switches, the VideoMicro is a simple and reliable microphone ideal for mobile journalists, vloggers, and run-and-gun shooters.
- Mobile Journalist, Vlogger, Run & Gun
- For Cameras and Portable Recorders
- Runs on Plug-In Power
- Simple Operation with No Controls
- 3.5mm TRS Output Jack
- Detachable Coiled 3.5mm Cable
- Ultracompact and Ultralightweight
- Furry Windshield Minimizes Wind Noise
- Detachable Shoe/Pole Shockmount