The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti is NVIDIA’s flagship graphics card to be released in January 2022. The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti has a TDP at 450w, over 100w more than RTX 3090 and RTX 3080 Ti. In order max use of this card, you need at least 1000W PSU for RTX 3090 Ti. We have reviewed and tested latest PSU, and below are top recommended one for GeForce RTX 3090 Ti:
The ASUS ROG Thor 1200W 80 Plus Platinum PSU is currently best PSU for GeForce RTX 3090 Ti GPU. This PSU is built for enthusiasts who demand aesthetic excellence and performance perfection. Features one 24/20-pin motherboard connector, two 8/4-pin CPU connectors, eight 8/6-pin PCIe connectors, twelve SATA connectors, five 4-pin peripherals connectors, and one floppy connector. It also features Aura Sync RGB illumination, an integrated OLED information panel, a dustproof 135mm Wing-Blade fan, and a large heatsink that enables 0 dB operations, even at higher power draws. It integrates trusted, durable components, like Japanese-made capacitors, to achieve an 80 Plus Platinum efficiency certification.
- 1200W +12V Rail
- 135mm Wing-Blade Cooling Fan
- Intel ATX12V
- 8 x 6+2-Pin PCIe Connectors
- 12 x SATA Connectors
- 5 x 4-Pin Connectors
- Fully Modular Cables
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting
- OLED Information Panel
- IP5X Dust Resistance
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
- 80 Plus Platinum: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Fully Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 10-year warranty: Backed by Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- 135mm FDB fan with Zero RPM mode: Virtually silent operation at low loads. 8 PATA connector
- +12V Rail Switch: Gives the user the choice of a single +12V rail or multiple +12V rails
Designed for computer builders and tech enthusiasts, the unit delivers up to 2000 watts of power across four +12V rails with a power 80 Plus Platinum energy efficiency rating of up to 93.9%. Its modular sleeved cables allow you to only use what you need, which cuts down cable clutter while improving the airflow inside your system. The Straight Power 11 features a 135mm Silent Wings 3 fan with a 2600 max rpm, which quietly cools the unit as it powers your computer system.
- 1200W Four +12V Rails
- 135mm Cooling Fan
- Sleeved Modular Cables
- ATX 12V v2.51 / EPS 12V v2.92
- 93.9% Energy Efficiency Rating
- 6 x PCIe Connectors
- 11 x SATA Connectors
- 4 x 4-Pin Peripheral Connectors
- Comprehensive Protection
If you are looking for a high-end 1000W PSU, the ASUS ROG Strix 1000W 80 PLUS Gold is another great choice. Designed to power high-resource demanding gaming components while maintaining energy efficiency, the ROG Strix 1000W is ideal for any gamer or workstation user. The modular cable design saves space within the case, allowing you to use only the cables and connections that you need for your components.
- 80 Plus Gold Power Rating
- 1000W Single +12V Rail
- 1 x 24/20-Pin Mainboard Connector
- 2 x 4+4-Pin CPU Connectors
- 6 x 6+2-Pin PCIe Connectors
- 8 x SATA Connectors
- 6 x Peripheral Connectors
The EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5 PSU is currently one of the best selling PSUs in the world. This PSU is enough for i9-12900K and RTX 3090/3080 Ti combo. A premium-grade power supply that offers stable, reliable power for your mainstream to high-end desktop, even with multiple GPUs. As the successor to the award-winning G3 series, the G5 power supplies continue to push the envelope with the latest certifications and Intel power-on standards. Starting with 80 PLUS Gold certification, fully-modular cable design, 100% Japanese capacitors, and an ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic bearing fan with EVGA ECO mode, these power supplies are built for performance and silence. And full suite of protections safeguards your components and entire system from power anomalies.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 91% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese Capacitors, Active Clamp +DC-DC Converter design to improve 3.3V. / 5V. Stability
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan and EVGA ECO Mode for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan