The Intel Core i9-12900K (Amazon/B&H/Newegg) is Intel’s flagship Alder Lake-S desktop processor. The Intel Core i9-12900K is one of the best selling CPUs for gaming and home use. Looking for recommended RAM for Intel Core i9-12900K ? Since there are two type of Z690 motherboards for 12900K: DDR5 and DDR4. We have tested and reviewed latest DDR5 and DDR4 RAM, and below are top recommended one for Intel Core i9-12900K:
Best DDR5 RAM for Intel Core i9-12900K:
G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series DDR5 6000MHz Desktop Memory – Check Price at Amazon
Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the latest G.SKILL flagship series designed for ultra-high extreme performance on next-gen DDR5 platforms, is currently the best RAM for Core i9-12900K. Featuring a sleek and streamlined aluminum heatspreader design, available in metallic silver or matte black, the Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 memory is the ideal choice for gamers, overclockers, content creators, and enthusiasts to build a high-performance system.
- Blazing Fast DDR5 Extreme Performance
- Extreme Memory Performance with 12th Gen Intel Core CPUs
- Premium Dual-Texture Heatspreader Design
- Streamlined RGB Light Bar
- XMP 3.0 Support
TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz (PC5-48000) CL40 Desktop Memory Module – Check Price at Amazon
The TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR5 memory is currently one of the best rated DDR5 RAM for Core i9-12900K. It delivers a refreshing visual experience and continues to offer the 120° ultra-wide lighting and clean geometric silhouette. Supports the latest Intel XMP3.0 and one-click overclocking technology; users can experience ultra-fast overclocking speeds at a single click. Supports on-die ECC, which offers error correction and detection to ensure that system stability is not compromised for performance.
- RGB Colors & 120° Ultra-Wide Lighting
- Supports Intel XMP3.0 for One-Click Overclocking
- Power Management ICs (PMICs) Equipped for Stable, Efficient Power Usage
- Strengthened PMIC Cooling Design
- On-die ECC for Stable System
- High-Quality ICs Selected for Stability & Reliability
- Equipped with Smart RGB IC Controller that Supports Various Lighting Effect Software
XPG is proudly announced our next-generation DDR5 memory series, Lancer. Our Lancer kits come in two versions, one with addressable RGB and another without RGB. Both versions are made with the finest quality chips and PCBs to ensure uncompromised and stable performance for gamers, overclockers, and pc enthusiasts.
- Next-Gen DDR5 with 5200MT/s frequencies CL38-38-38
- DDR5 ram offers up to double the capacity compares to DDR4
- On-die ECC (Error Correcting Code) is used to provide better computer stability and reliability
- DDR5 ram offers lower power consumption than the previous generations
- DDR5 ram is only compatible with DDR5 supported motherboards and CPU. It is not compatible with DDR4 slots.
Crank up performance with the 32GB DDR5 4800 MHz UDIMM Memory Kit from Crucial. Featuring two 16GB DIMMs for a total capacity of 32GB, this memory kit delivers a 4800 MHz clock speed with 40-39-39 timings. Unbuffered and non-ECC, this 288-pin UDIMM operates on 1.1V of power.
- 32GB (2 x 16GB) Capacity
- 4800 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin UDIMM
- 40-39-39 Timings
- Unbuffered, Non-ECC
Best DDR4 RAM for Intel Core i9-12900K:
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
The G.SKILL Ripjaws V series memory modules are great for gaming users seeking first-class performance, reliability and overclocking potential from their powerhouses. The Ripjaws V series DDR4 memory delivers cutting-edge performance. Crafted from the finest components with superior craftsmanship, and through rigorous testing, the Ripjaws V measures up to your performance expectations of every aspect, while the arresting, thermally-optimized heat spreader steals attention.
- Blazing Fast Transfer Speed
- Rigorously Tested for Compatibility and Reliability
- Color It Up
- 42mm Module Height
- Up to 64GB Ultra High Capacity
- Power Efficient
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance Overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior Overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibile-tested across Intel DDR4 motherboards for reliable fast performance. They’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
- DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800)
- Timing 18-22-22-42
- CAS Latency 18
- Voltage 1.35V
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt