The Z690 motherboards are high-end motherboards for Intel Alder Lake-S desktop processors. Z690 motherboards can both support DDR5 and DDR4 memory. Looking for recommended RAM for Z690 motherboards ? We have tested and reviewed latest RAM, and below are top recommended ones for Z690 motherboards:
Best RAM for Z690 Motherboard (Gaming PC)
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi-zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire-free design makes installation simple.
- High performance DDR4 memory illuminates your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten ultra-bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs per module.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE compatible products, including memory, fans, coolers, keyboards and more.
- Customize lighting profiles with millions of different patterns and colors, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Compatible with Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- Requires no extra wires or cables for a clean and seamless install.
- Custom performance PCB for the highest signal quality and performance stability.
- Carefully screened ICs for extended overclocking potential.
The G.SKILL Ripjaws V series memory modules are great for gaming users seeking first-class performance, reliability and overclocking potential from their powerhouses. The Ripjaws V series DDR4 memory delivers cutting-edge performance. Crafted from the finest components with superior craftsmanship, and through rigorous testing, the Ripjaws V measures up to your performance expectations of every aspect, while the arresting, thermally-optimized heat spreader steals attention.
- Blazing Fast Transfer Speed
- Rigorously Tested for Compatibility and Reliability
- Color It Up
- 42mm Module Height
- Up to 64GB Ultra High Capacity
- Power Efficient
Best RAM for Z690 Motherboards (Everyday Use PC)
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK.
- Dynamic Multi Zone RGB Lighting
- Next Generation Software
- Custom Performance PCB
- Tightly Screened Memory. Maximum Bandwidth and Tight Response Times. SPD Voltage 1.2Volt
Corsair Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for peak performance potential. Vengeance LPX is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
Improve your system’s performance with the Ballistix 16GB Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 3200 MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit. With two 8GB modules and a combined capacity of 16GB, this kit operates at 3200 MHz with 16-18-18 timings for quick performance. Moreover, they’re equipped with customizable RGB lighting that can be synced with other compatible components.
- Customize your rig’s color scheme with 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each module
- Select RGB LED patterns and adjust brightness
- Control LEDs with the Ballistix® M.O.D. Utility or motherboard RGB software
- Create your own custom light bar with your 3D printer and provided 3D files for the ultimate mod
- Speeds up to 3200 MHz
- Easily hit advanced speeds and timings with XMP profiles
Best RAM for Z690 Motherboards (Workstation)
Engineered to scale memory performance with the latest AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors on the X570 platform, Trident Z Neo is optimized to push the platform to its maximum speed.
- Trident Z Neo Series, designed specifically for AMD Ryzen 3000, X570 Series
- 64GB kit containing 4x 16GB modules
- 3600MHz memory speed, PC4-28800, 288 pins
- CAS Latency CL16 (16-19-19-39) at 1.35V
- Equipped with Trident Z Neo RGB heatsinks. Not only do these keep your RAM cool, they look amazing too
T-FORCE VULCAN Z is designed for complete protection and enhanced heat dissipation. The heat spreader is formed by punch press process with a 0.8mm thick, one-piece alloy aluminum to reinforce the body structure. In addition, coloring with electrolytic anodizing process can enhance corrosion resistance and make it non-conductive.
- DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
- Timing 16-18-18-38
- Voltage 1.35V